Disclaimer: The main aim of this article is just to provide information on black magic and not to spread superstitions. Views expressed in this article are my personal views, which I would like to share with all. I am not an expert in this field, so reader’s discretion is advised.
If someone does not believe that sun rises in the east, still the sun will rise in the east. It does not matter whether you believe it or not, black magic exists and will continue to.
It is true that we live in 21st century and the human being has landed on the moon but the rules of nature have not changed yet. Considering ourselves very advanced in science and overlooking the old science is the main cause that black magic is on rise, especially in Asia. Due to increased lust, jealousy, frustration, and greed for money, people are looking for short-cuts in life.
It will be easier to find a black magic remedy for you if you understand what exactly black magic is.
What is black magic?
Black magic can be defined as belief of supernatural practices used to harm, kill, or cause misfortune to others.
The magic word here is a little bit misguiding. As magicians do some tricks and entertain us, we have same kind of impression for black magic. In fact, black magic is not a magic or trick but it is an ancient science, which involves mantras and power of thoughts, which can affect your life in a great way. Modern science is yet to unveil the science behind mantras. As you know some mantras have good effect on our body, the same way there are some bad mantras, which can harm us.
If you want to read how mind waves or our thoughts can affect our fortune, read the famous book “The Secret” written by Rhonda Byrne.
What are other names of black magic?
Dark magic, witchcraft, chetuk, Karni, jaadu-tona, kaala jaadu.
What are the different forms of black magic?
Voodoo, Bhanamati, vashikaran, etc.
When did black magic originate?
There is no such official record available, but it must have been there from existence of human beings.
Where did it originate?
Most probably, Africa. (The most famous form of black magic is Voodoo, which has its origin in Africa).
Things used in black magic:
Lemons, Coconuts, Chillis, Turmeric, Kumkum, Black dolls, pins, needles, ash, nails, charcoal.
What a black magic can do?
Black magic can make a person insane, injure him/her, kill, make commit suicide, can cause misfortune, can cause serious financial problems and lots of things. Black magic can cure the diseases also. It is up to the person, how he/she wants to use it.
Can a black magic spell be casted upon animals also?
Who is at a high risk of being a black magic victim?
Black magic can affect each and every person, may be children or adults, male or female. If someone thinks that he cannot be affected, it is his misunderstanding.
1. Those who do not have faith in God.
2. Those who trust God but do not trust black magic.
3. Those who have bad habits like smoking, drinking, visiting prostitutes, and do not trust in values.
What exactly happens with the black magic victim?
Generally, the things which happen with a black magic victim can happen with an average person also; therefore, it is hard to find whether a person is a victim or not. As most of the people do not believe in black magic, it is hard to detect it at an early stage. Black magic does not directly harm the victim, but it creates problems and enemies in the victim’s life, which will harm him/her.
Age group 0-14:
The victim might often fall sick, unnecessary irritation, fighting with everybody, lack of attention in school, illness does not get cured with medicines, might develop bad habits like watching porns, smoking, and even drinking alcohol.
Age group 14-50:
Misunderstandings with friends and relatives, women will get attracted towards the victim and their husbands or other close people will become enemies of the victim, breakups in love, everybody around you will be treacherous, victim might get involved in extramarital affairs, start drinking excessive alcohol, excessive smoking, or other form of abuse, loss of employment, severe financial problems, suicidal ideations, illnesses like kidney stones, hypothyroidism, depression, etc.
Age group 50 and above:
Different illnesses like diabetes, heart or kidney disorders, or others, irritation, fights with family members and others.
Dark magic is at its peak on Full-moon and No-moon days (Pournima and Amavasya). Hence, the victim should be cautious on these days.
Some common symptoms in a black magic victim:
1. Startling in sleep or while awake.
2. Sleep disturbance.
4. Raccoon eyes.
5. Irritation without any reason.
6. Financial problems.
8. Dreams of snakes or dirty places.
9. Dreaming of falling from heights.
Free Black magic remedies:
Black magic exists in different forms and its remedies are also different. So, there is no single remedy to remove it. It is important to understand what kind of black magic it is and then only you can remove it completely. You will have to seek expert help in this regards. Unfortunately, there are a very few honest people who really have powers. Most of them are frauds. But you will have to look for one, do some trial and error, there is no other way. I am giving some common remedies, which would certainly help you. Remember, you can fight with black magic with logical thinking also. If you have a very strong and stable mind, the effects could be mitigated.
1. Homeopathy medicines is a good remedy for black magic because most of the symptoms of black magic are common to that of stress and homeopathy can treat stress very well. Therefore, homeopathy can provide you good symptomatic relief though not permanent.
2. In most of the cases the persons who do black magic are victim’s relatives or close friends. So, keep a close watch on everybody. Do not tell anybody your secrets or which deity you worship. Avoid contact with such persons.
3. Look for the suspicious things like lemons, nails, ash, kumkum, haldi, etc. in and around your house or where you regularly go. Throw them into the river if you get any.
4. Worship the Lord. There is no force stronger than Him.
5. Worship Lord Ganesha. Ganesha is famous for removing obstacles in our life. Offer him a red flower on Tuesdays and on Chaturthi. Do abhishek regularly in the temples. Visit the temple daily.
6. Meditation. Do meditation regularly. Try keeping calm. Do not fight with anybody. Try to change mind of your enemies.
7. Take professional help from the persons who know how to remove black magic. But be aware as most of these people are fraud or they will misuse their power to earn money from you.
8. Worship your family deity. He always protects you from debacles. Therefore, It is a common practice in black magic in India to deprotect the victim from the grace of family deity, so that the victim can easily be harmed.
9. Try to be friendly with everybody around you. Even if people behave bad with you, you behave in a friendly manner with them.
10. Avoiding eating food or drinking liquids at suspicious peoples’ home. They will give you ash of a dead person through it. Once eaten, it is hard to remove its effects.
11. Always keep a finance reserve for emergency. Do not take unnecessary risks.
12. Keep a dog or a cat in your house. Sometimes, the spells casted on you affects them first and you get saved.
13. The best way to get out of life problems is consultation. Consulting with the right person about your life problems such as with a psychiatrist can provide a real solution to your problems.
14. Take a lemon. It would be great if it has one edge. On a full-moon or no-moon night, tell the victim to sit on the floor facing east. Keep the lemon in your left hand and put your left hand on the victim’s head in such a way that the lemon just touches the head of the victim. Now, cut it vertically with a knife along the vertical axis. Fill some Kumkum and Turmeric in it and move it from head to the floor with lemon in your right hand but only hand touching the floor and not the lemon. Do it for seven times. Now, without wearing a sandal or shoe and without talking to anybody go out of your house and throw that lemon at a crossway or at a crematorium or at a dirty place. While returning from there, wash your feet with water and then enter the house. The victim should not go out of the house during this procedure.
15. Take some rice on a paper and add some curd to it. Put an egg in it. Add some Gulal to it and move the mixture from head of the victim to the floor and keep in at a crossway or at a crematorium. Do this on full-moon or no-moon night.
Please also see the comment section for more black magic remedies suggested by the readers.
It is obvious that a number of people are affected by black magic and hence we are receiving a number of comments asking for solution for their problems. It is not possible to approve all the comments. Hence, please do not post your problems in the comment section, they will not be accepted. Only if you have some solution to the black magic, then only use the comment section. Please do not post links as we do not accept links from other websites because of abuse issues.